Welcome to our 2021 Summer Camp!
Our summer dance camp will run from Monday, June 14th – Friday, August 6th.
Summer campers will enjoy several activities designed for them to learn progressive dance coordination in ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical, hip-hop, belly dancing, contemporary and turns and leaps classes. This year, we will also be offering Musical Theatre, Singing, and art classes. Indoor and outdoor fieldtrips will be hosted as well. Join us for a great time in our large 6000 sq. ft., air conditioned dance center. This is a great opportunity to improve your child’s technique!
Summer Camp Pricing and Payment Policies:
Once enrolled, you will be charged a non-refundable one week deposit to secure your spot. This one week deposit will be applied to your child’s first week of camp.
- These are the 3 payment options available once enrolled:
- Weekly = $159.00 per week. You will be charged automatically on the Friday before the week that your child is enrolled.
- 4 Weeks = $596.00. This full amount will be charged automatically once your 4 weeks have been selected and your child is enrolled. Weeks do not have to be consecutive.
- 8 Weeks = $1,112.00. This full amount will be charged automatically once you have selected the full summer camp option.
ONCE ENROLLED, AFTER TYPING IN YOUR NAME TO AGREE TO THE POLICIES, PLEASE WRITE IN THE “COMMENT” BOX WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT OPTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE:
- WEEKLY – $159.00 PER WEEK
- 4 WEEK – $596.00 PAID IN FULL (comes out to $149.00 per week)
- 8 WEEK – $1,112.00 PAID IN FULL (comes out to $139.00 per week)
New guidelines and policies for our 2021 Summer Camp:
- Students will be required to wear masks.
2. Under no circumstances will parents be allowed into the building.
3. Drop-off and pick-up areas will be assigned.
4. All students who are entering the building will have their temperature taken and students must sanitize hands.
5. Students exhibiting any symptoms of being sick will NOT be able to attend.
6. The building will be continuously cleaned and disinfected.
7. All adults in the building will wear masks.
8. All food, snacks, and beverages must be brought from home and must be labeled.
The studio will not provide any food, drinks, or snacks during summer camp.
9. Drop off will begin at 7:30 am.
- Field trips are not included in weekly prices. If you would like for your child to attend the outdoor field trip, a payment of $20 must be made at the beginning of the week.